網路城邦
回本城市首頁 博學軒英語學習城
市長:落伍者  副市長: 黃湘
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市文學創作文學賞析【博學軒英語學習城】城市/討論區/
討論區簡短會話 字體:
看回應文章  上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
每天 10 句
 瀏覽16,666|回應87推薦0

落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

每天 10

 

http://ev.dewey.com.tw/data/homepage/free-talk-1.php

 

1. Hello.你好!

2. Good morning.早晨好!

3. I'm John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。

4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、鐘斯嗎?

5. Yes, I am.是的,我是。

6. How are you?你好嗎?

7. Fine, thanks.很好,謝謝。

8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?

9. She's very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。

10. Good afternoon, Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5110243
 回應文章 頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁
171-180
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

171. I don't know what his native language is.我不知道他的母語是什麼。

172. How many languages do you speak? 你能講幾種語言?

173. My friend reads and writes several languages.我的朋友能讀寫幾種語言。

174. How well do you know French? 你的法語程度怎樣?

175. He speaks French with an American accent. 他講的是帶著美國口音的法語。

176. My parents speak English perfectly. 我父母能講很好的英語。

177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.鐘斯先生能講很好的法語。

178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. 有時候,我會在講英語時犯一些錯誤。

179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.我的發音存在一些問題。

180. How is her accent in French? 他講法語時的口音怎樣?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5119887
161-170
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

161. Do you know any of those people? 你認識這些人嗎?

162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的兩三個人比較熟。

163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他們都是我的朋友。

164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 這些人中哪個是泰勒先生?

165. Is he the tall man on the left? 在左邊的那個高個男士是不是他?

166. Do you speak English? 你會講英語嗎?

167. Yes, a little.是的,會一點。

168. Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友會講英語嗎?

169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly.會而且講得很好.

170. What's his native language? 他的母語是什麼?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5119333
151-160
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

151. What do you want? 你想要些什麼?

152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想來杯咖啡。

153. What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什麼?

154. Please give me a piece of pie.請給我來片餡餅。

155. Which one would you like--this one or that one? 你想要哪一個?這一個還是那一個?

156. It doesn't matter to me. 隨便就可以了。

157. I'd like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.我想和約翰先生或史密斯先生講話。

158. I'm sorry, but both of them are busy right now. 很抱歉,他們都在忙。

159. Wouldn't you like some coffee? 不想來點咖啡嗎?

160. I'd rather have some tea, if you don't mind.如果你不介意的話,請給我來杯茶。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5119033
141-150
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。

142. I don't know the exact date. 我不知道確切的日子。

143. Where were you born? 你出生在什麼地方?

144. I was born in a little town not far from here. 我出生在離這兒不遠的小城市裏。

145. What do you know about the tenth century? 有關十世紀的事你知道些什麼?

146. I don't know anything about that. 關於那個我什麼都不知道。

147. Let's talk about something else. 讓我們談點別的什麼吧。

148. Where were you during the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪里?

149. I don't remember where I was then. 我不記得那時我在哪里。

150. Where will you be nest year at this time?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5118682
131-140
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

131. The restaurant doesn't open until seven forty-five. 飯館要到七點四十五分才開門。

132. Will you be here at ten o'clock tomorrow? 請你明天十點到這裏,行嗎?

133. Yes,I will. 行。

134. We'll be on time,won't we? 我們將按時到,是嗎?

135. I hope so. 我希望如此。

136. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?

137. Today is November first, nineteen sixty-three. 今天是一九六三年十一月一號。

138. When were you born? 你是什麼時候出生的?

139. I was born on November first, nineteen thirty-five. 我是一九三五年111日出生的。

140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5118346
121-130
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

121. What time is it? 幾點鐘了?

122. It's two o'clock. 兩點鐘。

123. It's a few minutes after two. 兩點過幾分。

124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的表快,而你的表慢。

125. Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time? 對不起,你能告訴我一下準確的時間嗎?

126. No,I can't . 不,我不能。

127. I don't know what time it is. 我不知道現在幾點鐘。

128. I don't think it's four o'clock yet. 我認為現在還不到四點。

129. It must be about three thirty. 現在想必是三點三十分左右。

130. I get up before six o'clock every day. 每天我六點前起床。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5118075
111-120
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

111. Dees this radio belong to you? 這台收音機是你的嗎?

112. Yes,I think it does. 是的,我認為它是我的。

113. How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有幾個姊妹和兄弟?

114. Don't you have my hat? 你沒拿我的帽子吧?

115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我這裏。

116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 約翰有一支黃鉛筆嗎?

117. Yes,he does. 是的,他有。

118. He has a radio,doesn't he? 他有一台收音機,對不對?

119. No,he doesn't have one. 不,他沒有。

120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn't have a radio yet. 他已經有一架留聲機,但是他還沒有收音機。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5117815
101-110
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在醫院裏住了幾個星期了。

102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?

103. You were here in February, weren't you? 二月份你曾在這裏,對不對?

104. No, I wasn't . 不,我沒有在這裏。

105. Your friend was here a week ago, wasn't he? 一個星期前,你的朋友曾在這裏,是不是?

106. Do you have a book? 你有一本書嗎?

107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。

108. You have a radio, don’t you? 你有一台收音機,對嗎?

109. No, I don't . 不,我沒有。

110. I don't have a phonograph, either. 我也沒有留聲機。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5117588
91-100
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

91. What day is today? 今天是星期幾?

92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。

93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期幾?

94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。

95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期幾?

96. What month is this? 現在是幾月份?

97. This is January. 現在是一月份。

98. Last month was December, wasn’t it ? 上個月是十二月,對不對?

99. Yes, it was. 是,是十二月份。

100. What month is next month? 下個月是幾月份?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5117317
81-90
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 鐘斯,JONES

82. What's your friend's name? 你的朋友叫什麼名字?

83. His name is John Smith. 他叫約翰、史密斯。

84. John and I are old friends. 我和約翰是老朋友了。

85. Are you John's brother? 你是約翰的兄弟嗎?

86. No, I'm not. 不,我不是。

87. This is Mr. Jones. 這是鐘斯先生。

88. How do you do? 你好!

89. Mrs. Ones, this is Mr. John Smith. 鐘斯夫人,這是約翰、史密斯先生。

90. Very please to meet you. 見到您很高興。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5116811
頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁