網路城邦
回本城市首頁 博學軒英語學習城
市長:落伍者  副市長: 黃湘
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市文學創作文學賞析【博學軒英語學習城】城市/討論區/
討論區簡短會話 字體:
看回應文章  上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
每天 10 句
 瀏覽16,667|回應87推薦0

落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

每天 10

 

http://ev.dewey.com.tw/data/homepage/free-talk-1.php

 

1. Hello.你好!

2. Good morning.早晨好!

3. I'm John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。

4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、鐘斯嗎?

5. Yes, I am.是的,我是。

6. How are you?你好嗎?

7. Fine, thanks.很好,謝謝。

8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?

9. She's very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。

10. Good afternoon, Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5110243
 回應文章 頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁
281-290
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

281. I've spoken English all my life. 我終生講英語。

282. I've already read that book. 我已經讀完了那本書。

283. Has he studied French very long? 他學法語很長時間了嗎?

284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃過早飯了嗎?

285. Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.是的,我在兩小時前吃的早飯。

286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?

287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整個下午都在家。

288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.我給我的朋友寫了幾封信。

289. What were you doing at about 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午四點鐘左右你在幹什麼?

290. I was listening to the radio. 我在聽廣播。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/  


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5129124
271-280
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

271. Where do you live? 你住在哪里?

272. I live on Washington Street. 我在華盛頓街住。

273. What's your address? 你的地址是什麼?

274. I live at 1203 Washington Street. 我住在華盛頓街1203號。

275. I'm Mr. Smith's next door neighbor. 我是史密斯先生的鄰居。

276. You live here in the city, don't you? 你住在這個城市,對嗎?

277. I'm from out of town. 我來自城鎮。

278. How long have you lived here? 你在這住了多久了?

279. I've lived here for five years. 我在這住了5年了。

280. He's known me for over ten years. 我們相識十餘年了。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/  
回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5128430
261-270
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我過去常常在8:30去工作。

262. I used to start working at 9:00 o'clock every day.我過去常常在每天9:00開始工作。

263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.我過去常常在每天同一時間吃午餐。

264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o'clock each day.我過去常常工作到6:00左右。

265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early. 我過去常常在7:30吃晚飯,而且睡覺很早。

266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.我和我哥哥過去常常一起去一些地方。

267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.我們過去常常一周去看一次電影。

268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.我們過去有一些很有趣的朋友。

269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.我的哥哥過去總是給我講法語。

270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.我過去常常問他一些問題。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/  


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5127469
251-260
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .接著我就問他是否認識在紐約的人?

252. He said he knew a lot of people there. 他說他認識很多那裏的人。

253. Finally, I asked him how old he was.最後我問他多大了?

254. He said he would rather not tell his age.他說他不想提及他的年齡。

255. He answered almost all of my questions.他幾乎回答了我所有的問題。

256. What time did you use to get up last year? 去年你通常幾點起床?

257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o'clock. 我過去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起床。

258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.我過去常常把我的鬧鐘定在上午7:00鐘。

259. I never used to oversleep.我從不睡懶覺。

260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/  


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5125938
241-250
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了?

242. I went to see a friend of mine.我去拜訪了一位朋友。

243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你見過鐘斯先生嗎?

244. I didn't see Mr. Jones, but I saw John .我沒見過,不過我見過約翰先生。

245. What did you talk about? 你們剛才在講什麼?

246. We talked about a lot of things. 我們剛才在說一些事情。

247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我問了他一些問題。

248. What did you ask him? 你問過他什麼?

249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我問他是否會講英語?

250. He said he spoke a little English. 他說他會講一點。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/  


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5124962
221-240
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30.我中午12:30出去吃午餐。

222. I finish working at 5:45 p.m. 我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。

223. I eat dinner at about 7 o'clock.我會在晚上7:00吃晚飯。

224. Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while. 在吃晚飯之前,我會看一會報紙。

225. I usually go to bed at about midnight. 我通常午夜才睡覺。

226. What time did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點鐘起的床?

227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o'clock. 我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。

228. My brother got up earlier than I did.我的哥哥比我起得早。

229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣服了嗎?

230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。

 

231. What kind of breakfast did you have? 你吃的什麼樣的早餐?

232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨天早上你幾點鐘去上的班?

233. I left the house at 8 o'clock and got to work at 8:30. 8:00離開的家,8:30開始的工作。

234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在工作嗎?

235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.是的,我從早上一直工作到深夜。

236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. 中午,我和朋友去吃的午飯。

237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home. 我在5:30完成的工作然後回家了。

238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls. 晚飯過後,我看了一期雜誌然後打了幾個電話。

239. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。

240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我一會就入睡了,而且睡得很好。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5124111
211-220
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

211. What time do you get up every day? 你平常幾點起床?

212. I usually wake up early.我通常很早起床。

213. I get up at 6 o'clock every day.我每天6:00起床。

214. My brother gets up later than I do.我的哥哥比我起床要晚。

215. After I get dressed,I have breakfast.我穿好衣服後吃早餐。

216. Usually,I have a big breakfast.通常我的早餐比較豐盛。

217. I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.我早餐通常有果汁,麵包和咖啡。

218. I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.每天我都會在早上8:00離開我家。

219. I get to work at nine o'clock every morning.我會在每天早上9:00開始工作。

220. I work hard all morning.每天早上我都會很努力地工作。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5123301
201-210
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

201. I'm two years older than you are.我比你大兩歲。

202. My brother is two years younger than I am. 我的弟弟比我小兩歲。

203. How many are there in your family? 你家幾口人?

204. There are seven of us altogether. 我家總共七口人。

205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。

206. I'm the youngest.我最小。

207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。

208. I'd say yor're about twenty-three. 我猜你可能23歲。

209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我已經過了30歲的生日 。

210. I'm going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.下週二我就要61歲了。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5122273
191-200
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

191. I'm thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功課。

192. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?

193. I'm writing to a friend of mine in South American.我在給我南美的一位朋友寫信。

194. By the way, who are you waiting for? 順便問一句,你在等誰?

195. I'm not waiting for anybody.我誰也不等。

196. How old are you? 你多大了?

197. I'm twenty-one years old. 21歲了。

198. My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我的哥哥沒有25歲。

199. John is not forty-five yet, is he? 約翰還沒有45歲,是嗎?

200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.史密斯先生50多歲了。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5121285
181-190
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

181. What are you doing? 你在幹什麼?

182. I'm reading a book.我在看書。

183. What's your friend doing? 你的朋友在幹什麼?

184. He's studying his lesson. 他在做他的功課。

185. I'm not doing anything right now.我無事可做。

186. Where are you going? 你想去哪?

187. I'm going home.我想回家。

188. What time are you coming back? 你什麼時候回來?

189. I'm not sure what time I'm coming back.我不確定我什麼時候能回來。

190. What are you thinking about? 你在想什麼?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5120405
頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁