網路城邦
回本城市首頁 博學軒英語學習城
市長:落伍者  副市長: 黃湘
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市文學創作文學賞析【博學軒英語學習城】城市/討論區/
討論區簡短會話 字體:
看回應文章  上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
每天 10 句
 瀏覽16,668|回應87推薦0

落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

每天 10

 

http://ev.dewey.com.tw/data/homepage/free-talk-1.php

 

1. Hello.你好!

2. Good morning.早晨好!

3. I'm John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。

4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、鐘斯嗎?

5. Yes, I am.是的,我是。

6. How are you?你好嗎?

7. Fine, thanks.很好,謝謝。

8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?

9. She's very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。

10. Good afternoon, Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5110243
 回應文章 頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁
381-390
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

381. I'll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.早餐我可能會吃土司麵包和雞蛋。

382. After breakfast, I'll get ready to go to work.吃完早餐後我會準備一下去上班。

383. I'll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.我將會在8:00離開房間然後在8:30到達辦公室。

384. I'll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.我將會在12:30去吃午飯。

385. I'll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o'clock. 我將在5:30完成工作然後在6:00前到家。

386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night? 明天晚上你會在家吃晚餐嗎?

387. Do you think you'll go to the movies tomorrow night? 明天晚上你會去看電影嗎?

388. I'll probably stay home and watch television.我可能呆在家看電視。

389. When I get sleepy, I'll probably get ready for bed. 當我感到困的時候,我就準備上床睡覺。

390. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away? 你現在能去睡覺嗎?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5136959
371-380
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

371. We all know each other pretty well. 我們彼此之間有很深的瞭解。

372. A young married couple moved in next door to us. 一對新婚夫婦搬進了我們隔壁。

373. Who bought that new house down the street from you? 誰買了你們街上那頭的新房?

374. An old man rented the big white house.一個老人租了那個大的白房子。

375. What beautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的樹呀!

376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning? 明天早上你打算幾點起床?

377. I'll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.我可能會起的比較早,大約在6:30起床。

378. What will you do then? 然後你做些什麼呢?

379. After I get dressed, I'll have breakfast.穿上衣服後我將吃早飯。

380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning? 明天的早餐你吃什麼呢?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5136223
361-370
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

361. Where did you grow up? 你在哪長大?

362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.我就在這臨近長大。

363. My friend spent his childhood in California . 我的朋友童年在加利福尼亞度過。

364. He lived in California until he was seventeen. 他十七歲以前都在加利福尼亞居住。

365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.在過去的二十年間,這裏發生了很多的變化。

366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner. 以前拐角處有一個雜貨店。

367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.所有的房子都是在最近十年裏建成的。

368. They're building a new house up the street .

這個街上正在建一個新房子。

369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?

如果你買了那間房,你會在那度過你的餘生嗎?

370. Are your neighbors very friendly? 你的鄰居們友好嗎?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5135416
351-360
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

351. When is grandparents' wedding anniversary? 什麼時候是你祖父母的結婚紀念日?

352. How long have they been married? 他們結婚多久了?

353. They've been married for quite a few years.他們結婚好些年了。

354. Who did George marry? 喬治和誰結婚了?

355. Do they have children? 你有孩子了嗎?

356. They had a baby last month. 他們上個月有的孩子。

357. My son wants to get married in June. 我的兒子打算六月份結婚。

358. They don't know when the wedding will be.他們不知道什麼時候舉行婚禮。

359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.他們的孫子長大了。

360. She's a widow.Her husband died last year.她是個寡婦,他丈夫死于去年。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5134643
341-350
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper's telephone number? 你知道Cooper先生的電話號碼嗎?

342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is? 你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎?

343. Should I go this way, or that way? 我應走這條路還是那條?

344. Go that way for two blocks, then turn left. 走那條路,穿過兩個街區後向左拐。

345. I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken? 請問,這個座位有人坐了嗎?

346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?

347. No, I'm not married. I'm still single. 沒有,我仍然單身。

348. Your niece is engaged, isn't she? 你的侄女訂婚了是嗎?

349. My sister has been engaged for two months.我妹妹訂婚兩個月了。

350. My grandfather got married in 1921.我祖父1921年結地婚。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5133759
331-340
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

331. Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information? 先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些資訊嗎?

332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is? 你能告訴我Peach Street在哪嗎?

333. It's two blocks straight ahead. 向前一直走,過兩個街區就到了。"

334. Which direction is it to the theatre? 去戲院應走哪個方向?

335. Turn right at the next corner。 在下個路口向右拐。

336. How far is it to the university? 到大學還有多遠?

337. It's a long way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。

338. The school is just around the corner. 學校就在拐角處。

339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.旅館穿過街道。

340. You can't miss it. 你不會錯過的。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5132801
321-330
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

321. Put your books down on the table. 將你的書放在桌子上。

322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen, will you? 從廚房裏給我拿個錘子,好嗎?

323. Hang up my coat in the closet , will you please? 能將我的大衣掛在壁櫥裏嗎?

324. Please don't bother me now. I'm very busy. 現在請別打攪我,我在忙。

325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你介意幫我發這封郵件嗎?

326. If you have time, will you call me tomorrow? 如果你有時間,明天給我打電話好嗎?

327. Please pick up those cups and saucers. 請將那些茶杯和茶託整理好。

328. Will you do me a favor? 你能幫個忙嗎?

329. Please count the chairs in that room.請數一下那個房間裏的椅子的數目。

330. Please pour this milk into that glass.請將這些牛奶到進玻璃杯裏。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5132148
311-320
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is? 你能量量這個窗戶,來確定它有多寬嗎

312. This window is just as wide as that one. 這個窗戶僅僅和那個一樣寬。

313. The walls are three inches thick. 這些牆有三英尺厚。

314. This material feels soft.這種材料摸上去很軟。

315. This pencil is longer than that one. 這個鉛筆比另一個長。

316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I'm here?你能告訴約翰先生我在這嗎?

317. Take these books home with you tonight. 今晚請把這些書帶回家。

318. Please bring me those magazines. 請把那些雜誌給我帶來。

319. Would you help me lift this heavy box? 你能幫我將這個重盒子抬起來嗎?

320. Please ask John to turn on the lights. 請告訴約翰把燈打開。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/




本文於 修改第 1 次
回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5131724
每天 10 句 300句 第二輯
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

每天 10 300  第二輯 

  

 

301. What color is your book? 你的書本是什麼顏色的?

302. My book has a dark blue cover. 我的書本的封面是深藍色的。

303. How much does that typewriter weigh? 那個打字機有多重?

304. It's not too heavy, but I don't know the exact weight. 它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精確重量。

305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.這張圓桌子重45磅。

306. What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什麼尺碼的?

307. One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size.其中一個提箱是小號的,另一個是中號的。

308. I like the shape of that table.我喜歡那張桌子的形狀。

309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street? Jones Boulevard街有多長?

310. That street is only two miles long. 那條街只有兩英里長。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5130849
291-300
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我給你打電話時,你在幹什麼?

292. When you called me, I was eating dinner. 你給我打電話時,我在吃晚飯。

293. When I saw Mr. Jones, he was talking with John Smith. 我看到鐘斯先生時,他在和約翰史密斯講話。

294. While you were writing letters, I was reading a book.你寫信時我在看書。

295. While we were having breakfast, John was talking on the telephone.當我們吃早餐時,約翰在打電話。

296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 猜猜看我今天早上在幹什麼?

297. I can't remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon. 我記不起昨天下午約翰在幹什麼了。

298. I've forgotten what he said his address was.我把他所說的他家的地址給忘了。

299. I've forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night. 我忘記了他昨晚幾點鐘吃的晚飯了?

300. They called us just as we were having dinner. 他們叫我們時,我們在吃晚飯。

 

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/  


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5130018
頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁