網路城邦
回本城市首頁 博學軒英語學習城
市長:落伍者  副市長: 黃湘
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市文學創作文學賞析【博學軒英語學習城】城市/討論區/
討論區簡短會話 字體:
看回應文章  上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
每天 10 句
 瀏覽16,669|回應87推薦0

落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

每天 10

 

http://ev.dewey.com.tw/data/homepage/free-talk-1.php

 

1. Hello.你好!

2. Good morning.早晨好!

3. I'm John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。

4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、鐘斯嗎?

5. Yes, I am.是的,我是。

6. How are you?你好嗎?

7. Fine, thanks.很好,謝謝。

8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?

9. She's very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。

10. Good afternoon, Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5110243
 回應文章 頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁
481-490
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

481. Are you going to go any place this year? 今年你打算去其他地方嗎?

482. If I have enough money, I'm going to take a trip abroad.如果我有足夠的錢,我就會出國旅行。

483. How are you going? Are you going by boat? 你打算怎樣去?是不是打算乘船去?

484. It's faster to go by plane than by boat.坐飛機比坐船快。

485. What's the quickest way to get there? 到那兒最快的交通方式是什麼?

486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.這次旅行可能要花費十天的時間。

487. I hope you have a good time on your trip.祝你旅途愉快。

488. I'm leaving tomorrow, but I haven't packed my suitcases yet.我明天出發,但是現在還沒有整理好我的箱子。

489. I'm going by air. I like flying.我打算坐飛機去,我喜歡乘飛機。

490. My brother took a trip to Mexico.我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5147441
471-480
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

471. I've definitely decided to go to California. 我一定去過加利福尼亞。

472. He didn't want to say anything to influence my decision.他什麼都不想說,以免影響我的決定。

473. She refuses to make up her mind.她拒絕下決心。

474. I assume you've decided against buying a new car. 我猜想你已經下定決心不再買新車了。

475. It took him a long time to make up his mind. 他用了很久才下定決心。

476. You can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的地方。

477. We're willing to accept your plan. 我們打算接受你的計畫。

478. He knows it's inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway. 他知道不方便,但他無論如何都想走。

479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.聽格林先生講,這是一個複雜的問題。

480. She insists that it doesn't make any difference to her.她堅信那不會給她帶來任何不同。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5145675
461-470
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

461. That's a good idea. 好想法。

462. I'm hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.我希望在山上消磨幾天。

463. Would you consider going north this summer? 你考慮今年夏天去北方嗎?

464. If there's a chance you'll go, I'd like to go with you. 如果你有機會去的話,我想和你一起去。

465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.

在你仔細考慮之後,請讓我知道你決定怎麼做。

466. I'm anxious to know what your decision is. 我很想知道你的決定。

467. I'm confident you've made the right choice. 我很有信心,你做了個正確的決定。

468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.我希望能勸說你,以改變你的觀點。

469. Will you accept my advice? 你會接受我的建議嗎?

470. What have you decided? 你決定了什麼?

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5144659
451-460
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

451. What do you plan to do tomorrow? 明天你打算幹什麼?

452. I doubt that I'll do anything tomorrow. 明天恐怕我什麼也不做。

453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something. 對不起,稍等會兒,我要辦點事。

454. I imagine I'll do some work instead of going to the movies. 我想幹點事,不去看電影。

455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him? 你把你的計畫向他講一下,方便嗎?

456. There's nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.明天沒事做的,因為明天是週末。

457. What's your brother planning to do tomorrow?你哥哥明天計畫去哪兒?

458. He can't decide what to do.他無法決定該做什麼。

459. It's difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts. 不知道全部事實而去作決定是困難的。

460. We're trying to plan our future. 我們在努力計畫我們的未來。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5143773
441-450
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

441. Do you think it's going to rain tomorrow? 你認為明天會下雨嗎?

442. I don't know whether it will rain or not.我不知道明天會不會下雨。

443. In my opinion, that's an excellent idea.我認為這是個好主意。

444. Why Mr. Cooper so tired? Do you have any idea? 為什麼Cooper先生這麼累?你知道嗎?

445. He's tired because he worked hard all day today. 因為他工作了一整天,所以很累。

446. What do you think of my children? 你覺得我的孩子怎樣?

447. I think you have very attractive children. 我覺得你有很討人喜歡的小孩兒。

448. Please give me your frank opinion.請告訴我你真實的想法。

449. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我在想什麼嗎?

450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.當然,我很想知道你的觀點。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5143069
431-440
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

431. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night. 我的弟弟在晚上上床之前通常洗個澡。

432. He always forgets to wash behind his ears. 他總是忘記洗耳朵的後面。

433. I'm always tired when I come home from work. 下班以後我通常很累。

434. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas. 晚上我脫掉我的衣服,換上睡衣。

435. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep. 11:30上床睡覺,一會就會入睡。

436. What do you think? Is that right? 你認為怎樣?是否正確?

437. Cetainly. You're absolutely right about that.當然,你完全正確。

438. I think you're mistaken about that.我覺得你是錯誤的。

439. I like hot weather best. 我最喜歡熱天氣。

440. Personally, I prefer winter weather.就我個人而言,我比較喜歡冬天的天氣。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5141352
421-430
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

421. I get out of bed about 7 o’clock every morning. 每天早上我7:00起床。

422. After getting up, I go into the bathroom and take a shower. 起來以後我會進浴室沖個澡。

423. Then, I brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然後我刷牙梳頭。

424. After brushing my teeth, I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙後穿衣。

425. After that, I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.然後,我下樓到廚房去吃早飯。

426. After eating breakfast, I go back upstairs again. 吃完早飯後,我再上樓。

427. Then, it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.這時通常到了我叫醒我小弟弟的時間了。

428. He can't dress himself yet because he's too young. 因為他太小,他還不會自己穿衣。

429. I wash his face and hands, and then I dress him. 我給他洗臉洗手,然後給他穿衣。

430. He tries to button his own shirt, but he can't do it. 他試著自己系紐扣,但總是失敗。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5140384
411 420
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

411. Which of your arms is sore? 你的哪個胳膊痛?

412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.我的右胳膊受傷了。它就傷在這兒。

413. What's matter with you? 你怎麼了?

414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背痛。

415. Which foot hurts? Is it the left one? 哪個腳受傷了?是不是左邊的腳?

416. How did you break your leg? 你怎樣弄傷的腳?

417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down. I broke my leg.我在樓梯上滑了一下摔倒了,就弄傷了我的腳。

418. Your right hand is swollen. Does it hurt? 你的右手腫了。是不是受傷了?

419. It's bleeding. You’d better go see a doctor about that cut. 你的傷口在流血,你最好去醫生那看看。

420. I hope you'll be well soon.希望你快些好。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5139398
401-410
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

401. The days are getting hotter. 天氣在轉暖。

402. Today is the first day of spring.今天是春天的第一天。

403. What's the temperature today? 今天的氣溫是多少?

404. It's about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.今天下午華氏溫度70度。

405. There's a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷風。

406. How are you feeling today? 今天感覺怎樣?

407. I don't feel very well this morning.今天早上我感覺並不好。

408. I was sick yesterday, but I'm better today.昨天我病了,不過今天好了。

409. My fever is gone,but I still have a cough.我已經不發燒了,不過仍咳嗽。

410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很頭痛。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5138486
391-400
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

391. How is the weather today? 今天的天氣怎樣?

392. The weather is nice today. 今天天氣很好。

393. What was the weather like yesterday? 昨天天氣怎樣?

394. Yesterday it rained all day.昨天下了一天的雨。

395. What will the weather be like tomorrow? 明天天氣怎樣?

396. It's going to snow tomorrow.明天有雪。

397. It's quite cold today.今天真冷。

398. It's been cloudy all morning.整個早上都多雲。

399. Is it raining now? 現在在下雨嗎?

400. It'll probably clear up this afternoon.今天下午可能會晴天。

聽有聲:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5137806
頁/共9頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁