|
每天 10 句
|
瀏覽16,663|回應87|推薦0 |
|
|
791. My uncle is a high school principal. 我的叔叔是一名中學校長. 792. What kind of grades did you make in college? 你在大學中成績如何? 793. During your first year of college, did you make straight As? 在大學的第一年裏,你是不是優秀學生? 794. My brother is a member of the faculty.He teaches economics. 我的哥哥是一名教員.他教經濟. 795. John has extracurricular activities. He's on the football team. 約翰有許多課外活動.他是一名足球隊員. 796. I'm a federal employee. I work for the Department of Labor. 我是一名聯邦雇員.我在勞動部門工作. 797. What kind of work do you do? Are you a saleman? 你從事什麼工作?是不是銷售員? 798. As soon as I complete my training,I'm going to be a bank teller. 一旦我完成了我的訓練,我將成為出納員. 799. John has built up his own business.He owns a hotel. 約翰已經有了自己的生意.他有一個旅館. 800. What do you want to be when you grow up? 你長大後想做什麼?
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|
781. Children enter school at the age of five, don't they? 孩子們到五歲時就上學,是嗎?
782. In elementary school, the child learns to read and write. 孩子們在小學裏學習讀和寫.
783. In secondary school, children get more advanced knowledge. 在中學裏,孩子們得到更高的教育.
784. In universities, students train to become teachers and engineers. 在大學裏學生們被培訓為老師和工程師.
785. He went to grade school in New york and high school in Cicargo. 他在紐約上小學,在芝加哥上中學.
786. In college I majored in science. What was your major? 大學裏我的專業是科學.你呢?
787. My sister graduated from high school. Graduation was last night. 我姐姐從中學畢業.畢業晚會在昨晚舉行.
788. I'm a graduate of Yale University.I have a Bachelor of Arts degree. 我是一名耶魯大學的畢業生.我獲得了藝術學士學位.
789. If you expect to enter the university, you should apply now. 如果你想上大學的話,你現在就應申請.
790. This is my first year of college. I'm a freshman. 這是我大學的第一年.我是新生.
………………………………………………
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|
771. There are forests here,and lumbering is important. 這裏有很多森林,因此伐木業很重要. 772. The scenery is beautiful near the Pacific Ocean. 太平洋附近的景色很漂亮. 773. This mountain range has many high peaks and deep canyons. 這座山有眾多的高峰和低谷. 774. what kind of climate do you haved?Is it mild? 你們那的氣候怎樣?潮濕嗎? 775. How far is it from the shore of the Atlantic to the mountains? 從大西洋海岸到山區有多遠? 776. Is the coastal plain good for farming? 這種海邊的平原有利於農業嗎? 777. What's the longest river in the United States? 美國最長的河是什麼? 778. Are most of the lakes located in the north central region? 大部分湖泊是不是在北部的中心地區. 779. As you travel westward,does the land get higher? 你去西部旅行時,是不是地勢越來越高? 780. The weather is warm and sunny here.Do you get much rain? 這裏天氣
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
本文於 修改第 2 次
|
|
|
761. The country is rich in natural resources. It has mineral deposits. 該國的自然資源豐富,它有礦藏。
762. This nation is noted for its economic stability. 該國以經濟穩定而出名。
763. How old do you have to be to vote in the national elections? 你多大才有全國選舉權。
764. Today we celebrate our day of independence.It's a national holiday. 今天,我們慶祝我們的獨立節,它也是國慶日。
765. My home is in the capital. It's a cosmopolitan city.我的家在首都,它是一個世界性的大城市。
766. Geographically,this country is located in the southern hemisphere.從地理上看,這個國家位於南半球.
767. It's a beautiful country with many large lakes. 這是一個有著若干大湖的美麗的國家.
768. This part of the country is very mountainous. 這個國家的這部分由眾多的山脈覆蓋.
769. The land in this region is dry and parched. 這個地區的土地乾旱且貧瘠.
770. Along the northern coast there are many high cliffs.北海岸有很多高高的山崖.
771. There are forests here,and lumbering is important. 這裏有很多森林,因此伐木業很重要.
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|
751. What's your nationality? Are you American?你是哪國人?是美國人嗎? 752. What part of the world do you come from?你來自世界的何處? 753. I'm an American by birth.我一出生就是美國人。 754. I was born in Spain, but I'm a citizen of France.我出生在西班牙,但我是法國公民。 755. Do you know what the population of Japan is? 你知道日本有多少人口嗎? 756. What's the area of the Congo in square miles?剛果的面積是多少平方英里? 757. Who is the governor of this state? 誰是該州的州長? 758. According to the latest census, our population has increased.根據最近的人口調查,我們的人口增加了。 759. Politically, the country is divided into fifty states.該國從政治上劃為50個州。 760. The industrial area is centered largely in the north.工業區大部份集中在北方。
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|
741. I almost forgot to have the phone disconnected. 我差點忘記去切斷電話了.
742. It's a good thing you reminded me to take my heavy coat. 你提醒我帶件厚衣服是個很好的建議.
743. I never would have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it. 如果你不提到它的話,我幾乎想不起來了.
744. I'll see you off at the airport. 我會去機場送你.
745. They're calling your flight now. You barely have time to make it. 他們現在在廣播你的班機起飛時間.你勉強來得及.
746. You'd better run or you're going to be left behind. 你最好跑著過去,否則就會被拉下.
747. Don't forget to cable to let us know you arrived safely. 你安全到達後,別忘記告訴我們.
748. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but it's too late now. 我確定我忘記了什麼東西,但是現在太晚了.
749. Do you have anything to declare for customs? 你有什麼需要報關的嗎?
750. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 你的私人物品不用交稅.
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|
731. This is the last time Ill ever ask you to do anything for me. 這是最後一次我麻煩你為我做事情了. 732. I certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience. 我真得不想給你帶來這麼多不便. 733. He'll always be indebted to you for what youve done. 對你所做的事情,他總是感激不盡. 734. Could you lend me ten dollars? I left my wallet at home.能借我十美元嗎?我把錢包忘在家裏了. 735. Id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. Im sleepy. 如果你能將燈關掉的話,我將不勝感激.我很困 736. I didn't realize the time had passed so quickly. 我沒有意識到時間過的這樣快. 737. I've got a lot of things to do before I can leave. 在我走之前,我有很多事情要做. 738. For one thing, I've got to drop by the bank to get some money. 我不得不去銀行提些錢. 739. It'll take almost all my savings to buy the ticket. 買這張票,幾乎花費了我所有積蓄. 740. Oh,I just remembered something! I have to apply for a passport. 我記起一件事.我不得不去申請個
..............................................
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|
721. Would you please hold the door open for me? 你能幫我把門打開嗎?
722. Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me. 你真熱心,不閑麻煩的來幫助我.
723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness. 我希望,對你的好意我能有所回報.
724. Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this. 做這件事恐怕會給你帶來很多麻煩.
725. It wasnt any bother. I was glad to do it. 一點兒都不麻煩.我很樂意做.
726. Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you. 還有最後一件事需要你的幫助.
727. Id be happy to help you in any way I can. 很高興我能盡我所能地幫助你.
728. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled. 你能幫我推推車嗎?我的車拋錨了.
729. Would you be so kind as to open this window for me? Its stuffy. 你能幫我將窗戶打開嗎?這裏快令人窒息了.
730. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know. 如果還有我能做的事情,請告訴我.
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|
711. Please don't take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think. 請別發火.我只是告訴你我的想法. 712. In my opinion,the house isn't worth the price they're asking. 依我看,這間房子根本不值他們要的價錢. 713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight. 我覺得你今晚應該呆在家裏. 714. It's none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder. 這件事情和我毫無關係,但是我覺得你應更努力地工作. 715. In general,my reaction is favorable. 總體來說,我的反映還是很受歡迎的. 716. If you don't take my advice, you'll be sorry. 如果你不採納我的建議,你將會後悔. 717. I've always tried not to interfere in your affairs. 我總是盡力地不干涉你的工作. 718. I'm old enough to make up my own mind. 我已經大了,可以自己做決定了. 719. Thanks for the advice,but this is something I have to figure out myself. 謝謝你的建議,但是這是件我必須自己去解決的事情. 720. He won't pay attention to anybody. You're just wasting your breath. 他誰的建議都不會聽.你們僅僅是在白費口舌.
|
|
|
701. You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你對服飾很在行.
702. What's your favorite pastime? 你最喜歡的娛樂方式是什麼?
703. What did you like best about the movie? 你最欣賞這部電影的哪個方面?
704. I didn't like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway. 我不喜歡藥的味道,但是無論如何我都會吃掉它.
705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much? 為什麼你這麼不喜歡藥?
706. If you want my advice, I don't think you should go. 如果你想徵求我的意見,我希望你不要去.
707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again. 我建議你把信撕掉,再重新寫一遍.
708. It's only a suggestion, and you can do what you please. 這僅僅是一個建議,這些事情你必須要自己考慮
709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 讓我給你個建議.
710. If you don't like it, I wish you would say so. 如果你不喜歡,我希望你能說出你的意見.
聽有聲:
http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/
|
|
|