jack 的相關例句 全部釋義例句
1. They only invited Jack and Sarah as an afterthought . 更多牛津
2. Jack collapsed in agony on the floor.
3. Jack's arms encircled her waist.
4. For the first week he never actually saw the fabled Jack.
5. John Hunt, familiarly known to his friends as Jack
6. the jack of clubs
7. Jack Frost was threatening to kill the new plants.
8. Jack was pushed out of the room by his companions.
9. Jack's plaid shirt didn't mix well with his striped trousers.
10. Jack would not have hit the boy without provocation.
11. Jack had the hardihood to deny what he has done.
12. Jack was not exactly popular after the incident with the fire - extinguisher.
13. From his childhood , Jack has habituated himself to getting up early.
14. Mary bragged that she could run faster than Jack.
15. A classic example comes from comedian Jack Benny , famous for his parsimony.
16. I doubt whether Jack could manage a sailing boat.
17. Jack is dead above ears and often gets into trouble.
18. Suddenly Jack shouted that he had lost five pounds.
19. She cast her eyes down modestly while Jack was talking about her.
20. Jack disobeyed his father and went to the cinema.
21. Jack was hurt deeply, and he bided his time for revenge.
22. John picked a fight with Jack and came off worst.
23. Jack often runs his father's company in the red.
24. Jack decided to live in during his freshman year at college.
25. Don't worry, he'll jack the whole thing up for us.
26. John got into a dispute with Jack about the money.
27. How about jack? We can't just leave him here.
28. He lifted the car with a jack to change the flat tyre.
29. As Jack is ill, we have to get a replacement for him.
30. Old Jack was over 90 when he snuffed it.
31. Jane sang a song with a piano accompaniment by Jack.
32. He agreed to our sending Jack to Hong Kong.
33. The young cheap - Jack had got the gift of gab.
34. Jack huffed himself up and stumped out of the room.
35. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
36. Jack imprecated evil upon his enemies.
37. Jack is a jazz buff.
38. The bandit kicked at the legs of Jack.
39. Jack's inconsistent argument derange us all.
40. Jack is shorter than Tom by a head.
41. Jack filched a pen from his friend's pocket.
42. They applauded Jack for his courage.
43. She is going to jack this job in.
44. Jack argued me into buying the shirt.
45. Jack has obtained a medical qualification.
46. Mary could hardly get through to Jack.
47. Jack had drunk too much in the party.
48. She quartered Mary with Jack.
49. Jack's parents decided to launch him into business.
50. Jack threw in the odd encouraging comment.