網路城邦
回本城市首頁 博學軒英語學習城
市長:落伍者  副市長: 黃湘
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市文學創作文學賞析【博學軒英語學習城】城市/討論區/
討論區對話100專區 字體:
看回應文章  上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
生活美語會集 98句 分類
 瀏覽1,075|回應3推薦0

落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

生活美語會集 98 分類

 

進入

http://www.usc.edu.tw/englishstudy/talk/mainPart.htm

……………………………………………………

1 問候

 

1.          How do you do? ( 你好嗎? )

2.          I've heard a lot about you. ( 我曾聽說過你 )

3.          I haven't seen you for ages. ( 好久不見 )

4.          See you around. ( 回頭見 )

5.          Our paths seem to cross lately, don't they? ( 我們似乎經常在此見面 )

6.          Fancy meeting you here! ( 在這裡遇見你可真意外! )

7.          Who do you work for? ( 你在哪裡高就? )

8.          What do you mean? ( 你是什麼意思? )

9.          I beg your pardon? ( 請你再說一次好嗎? )

10.      What's your name again, please? ( 請你再說一次你的名字 )

11.      Did I make myself clear? ( 你能了解我的說明嗎? )

12.      I just can't place him. ( 我想不起來曾在哪兒見過他 )

13.      Muggy, isn't it? ( 真悶熱啊! )

14.      Thank you for the compliment. ( 謝謝你的讚美 )

15.      Please leave me alone. ( 請讓我獨處 )

16.      You must be kidding! ( 你一定是在開玩笑! )

17.      I agree. ( 我同意! )

 

把文複製進下列 網址 聽有聲;

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

………………………………………


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=4990802
 回應文章
4 送行
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

4 送行

 

1.          That was a wonderful dinner. ( 這真是頓豐盛的晚餐。 )

2.          Well, I'm afraid I must go now. ( 我必須告辭了 )

3.          I hope you have a nice trip. ( 旅途愉快 )

4.          We enjoyed your company. ( 感謝光臨 )

5.          Come and see me. ( 有空來玩 )

6.          It's on the company. ( 公司付帳 )

7.          Let's go Dutch. ( 我們各付各的吧! )

8.          I'll come and get you at six. ( 六點去接你 )

9.          Let me drive you home. ( 我送你回家! )

10.      I had a good time. ( 我很愉快 )

11.      Thank you very much for everything. ( 謝謝你的費心 )

12.      May I ask a favor of you? ( 我有個請求…… )

13.      Certainly. I'd be happy to. ( 當然!我很樂意。 )

14.      Here you are. ( 這就是 )

 

把文複製進下列 網址 聽有聲;

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

………………………………………


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5004229
3 造訪
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

3 造訪

 

1.          Cheers! ( 乾杯! )

2.          I hope you'll get well soon. ( 希望你早日康復! )

3.          Would you like something to drink? ( 要喝什麼飲料嗎? )

4.          Would you like a cup of coffee? ( 要不要喝杯咖啡? )

5.          Make yourself at home. ( 請不要拘束 )

6.          Would you like to sit down? ( 要不要坐下? )

7.          Help yourself, please. ( 請用! )

8.          How about one for the road? ( 在回家之前再吃一個好嗎? )

9.          May I take your coat? ( 暫寄衣物 )

10.      Let me show you around our house. ( 我帶你參觀我家 )

11.      Here's a little something for you. ( 小小禮物,不成敬意 )

12.      How would you like your coffee? ( 你咖啡想加什麼? )

13.      Who is it, please? ( 請問你是哪一位? )

14.      I've had enough, thank you. ( 我已經很飽了,謝謝! )

15.      With sugar and cream, please. ( 請加糖和牛奶! )

16.      I'm coming. ( 我來了! )

17.      We'er supposed to take off our shoes here. ( 這裡必須脫鞋子 )

18.      Please don't bother. ( 不用麻煩了! )

19.      May I use the bathroom? ( 可以借用一下洗手間嗎? )

20.      Please pass the salt. ( 請把鹽遞給我。 )

21.      Yes, please. ( 我要,謝謝! )

22.      If you insist. ( 就照你的意思吧! )

 

把文複製進下列 網址 聽有聲;

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

………………………………………


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5004075
2 邀請
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

2 邀請

 

1.          We'd like to invite you to dinner. ( 我們想請你共進晚餐 )

2.          Would you like to go out for dinner with me? ( 可願與我共進晚餐? )

3.          I'll buy you lunch. ( 我請你吃午餐! )

4.          Let me treat you to dinner. ( 我想請你吃晚餐 )

5.          What are your plans for tomorrow? ( 明天有什麼計劃? )

6.          What time can I come? ( 我什麼時候可以去? )

7.          When can you make it? ( 你何時方便? )

8.          May I join you? ( 我可以加入嗎? )

9.          I'm afraid I won't be able to come. ( 我恐怕不能去 )

10.      Let's make it some other time. ( 我們留待下次吧! )

11.      I have a previous engagement. ( 我跟別人有約在先 )

12.      Thank you. I'd like to. ( 謝謝,我願意 )

 

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en/zh-TW/

………………………………………


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=4994271