網路城邦
回本城市首頁 博學軒英語學習城
市長:落伍者  副市長: 黃湘
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市文學創作文學賞析【博學軒英語學習城】城市/討論區/
討論區對話100專區 字體:
看回應文章  上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
生活會話99【食衣住行】目錄
 瀏覽11,276|回應37推薦0

落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

生活會話 99【食衣住行】 目錄

 

進入:

http://www.liveabc.com/site/Online_Store/resource/essential_english/essential.asp

 
生活會話
Lesson 1 Making Breakfast 做早餐
Lesson 2 Breakfast 早餐
Lesson 3 Fast Food 速食
Lesson 4 To Go 外帶
Lesson 5 Take a break 下午茶
Lesson 6 Waiting for a Table 等候帶位
Lesson 7 Orderingt 點菜
Lesson 8 Specialty 招牌菜
Lesson 9 Waiting to Be Served 等候上菜
Lesson 10 Check Please 買單
Lesson 11 Pub 酒館
Lesson 12 Recipe 食譜
Lesson 13 Supermarket 超市
Lesson 14 Paying 付錢
Lesson 15 My Treat! 請客
Lesson 16 Diet 節食
Lesson 17 Buying a Sweater 買毛衣
Lesson 18 The Price 價格篇
Lesson 19 Trying On Clothes 試穿衣服
Lesson 20 Stuck Zipper 拉鍊卡住了
Lesson 21 Buying Accessories 買配飾
Lesson 22 Delivery Service 送貨到府
Lesson 23 Tailored Suit 訂做西裝
Lesson 24 Altering Suit 修改西裝
Lesson 25 Laundry 洗衣服
Lesson 26 What To Wear 面試穿什麼
Lesson 27 Real Estate Agency 房地產公司
Lesson 28 Renting an Apartment 租公寓
Lesson 29 Interior Design 室內裝潢
Lesson 30 Buying Furniture 買傢俱
Lesson 31 Arranging Furniture 擺設傢俱
Lesson 32 Colleague's Visiting 同事來訪
Lesson 33 House Repairs 修理房子
Lesson 34 Hotel Reservation 訂房
Lesson 35 Check In 住宿登記
Lesson 36 Wake-Up Call 起床服務
Lesson 37 Room Service 客房服務
Lesson 38 Asking for Help 請求幫助
Lesson 39 Check Out 退房
Lesson 40 Confirming Air Reservations 確認機位
Lesson 41 Flight Check In 登機手續
Lesson 42 Boarding 登機
Lesson 43 Customs 海關
Lesson 44 Taxi 計程車
Lesson 45 Traffic Jam 交通阻塞
Lesson 46 Train 火車
Lesson 47 Bus 公車
Lesson 48 Asking Directions 問路
Lesson 49 Car Rental 租車
Lesson 50 Gas Station 加油站
Lesson 51 Parking 停車
Lesson 52 Taking A Cruise 搭遊輪
Lesson 53 Forms Of Payment 付錢方法
Lesson 54 Warranty Period 保證期
Lesson 55 Dial A Wrong Number 撥錯電話
Lesson 56 Taking On The Phone 電話聊天
Lesson 57 Leave Message 留話
Lesson 58 Collect Call 對方付費
Lesson 59 Seeing The Doctor 看醫生
Lesson 60 Drugstore 藥房
Lesson 61 Opening An Account 銀行開戶
Lesson 62 Make A Withdrawal 提款
Lesson 63 Post Office 郵局
Lesson 64 Barber Shop 理髮院
Lesson 65 Beauty Salon 美容院
Lesson 66 At the Table 餐桌上
Lesson 67 Taking a Bus 搭公車
Lesson 68 Going the Wrong Way 搭錯方向
Lesson 69 Going the Right Way 搭對方向
Lesson 70 Walking 走路
Lesson 71 A Passerby Knows the Way 路人知道路
Lesson 72 A Passerby Doesn't Know the Way 路人不知道路
Lesson 73 Taking a Taxi 搭計程車
Lesson 74 The Driver Knows the Way 司機知道路
Lesson 75 The Driver Doesn't Know the Way 司機不知道路
Lesson 76 Driving 開車去
Lesson 77 Speeding 超速
Lesson 78 Car Trouble 車子出問題
Lesson 79 The Mall 購物中心
Lesson 80 The Restaurant 餐廳
Lesson 81 Ordering Snacks and Drinks 點飲料點心
Lesson 82 Ordering a Meal 點餐
Lesson 83 A Fast Food Chain 速食連鎖店
Lesson 84 Shopping 購物
Lesson 85 Accessories 配件
Lesson 86 Furniture 傢俱
Lesson 87 The Beauty Salon 美容沙龍
Lesson 88 A Permanent 燙髮
Lesson 89 A Cut and Style 剪加造型
Lesson 90 Clothing Store 服飾店
Lesson 91 Exchanging Clothing 換衣服
Lesson 92 Returning Clothing 退衣服
Lesson 93 Alterations 修改
Lesson 94 The Bookstore 書店
Lesson 95 Finding a Book 找一本書
Lesson 96 Unable to Find a Book 找不到書
Lesson 97 The Bank 銀行
Lesson 98 Mailing a Package 寄包裹
Lesson 99 Going Home 回家



本文於 修改第 6 次
回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=4826029
 回應文章 頁/共4頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁
Lesson 39 Check Out 退房
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 39  Check Out 退房

 

有聲:Check Out 退房

 

situation John is checking out of a hotel.

場景: 約翰正在旅館辦理結帳手續。

 

clerk (answering the phone) Desk clerk. Good morning.

職員: (接電話)櫃台服務員,早安。

 

John Good morning. This is John Smith in room 123.

約翰: 早安。我是一二三號房的約翰.史密斯。

 

John I'm getting ready to leave.

約翰: 我準備要離開了。

 

John Would you send a bellhop for my bags, please?

約翰: 請派一個行李員來搬我的行李,好嗎?

 

clerk Yes, sir. Right away.

職員: 好的,先生。馬上就來。

 

--- (at the front desk)

--- (在櫃台)

 

clerk Can I help you, sir?

職員: 先生,我能為您效勞嗎?

 

John Yes, I'm checking out.

約翰: 是的,我要退房。

 

clerk Can I have your key and room number, please?

職員: 您的房間號碼和鑰匙呢?

 

John Room 123. Here's my key.

約翰: 一二三號房。這是我的鑰匙。

 

clerk Here's your bill, sir.

職員: 先生,這是您的帳單。

 

clerk Could you please check it?

職員: 請您核對一下好嗎?

 

John It looks all right.

約翰: 看來沒錯。

 

John Do you accept traveler's checks?

約翰: 你們收旅行支票嗎?

 

clerk Most certainly, sir.

職員: 當然了,先生。

 

John Here you are.

約翰: 旅行支票給你。

………………………………………………


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5030339
Lesson 38 Asking for Help 請求幫助
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 38 Asking for Help 請求幫助

 

situation John has locked himself out of his room and goes to the front desk for help.

  場景: 約翰把他自己鎖在門外,因此到服務台求助。

 

    John Excuse me. Can you help me, please?

  約翰: 對不起。你能幫我忙嗎?

 

attendantYes,sir?

服務員:可以,先生?

 

JohnIleftmykeyinmyroom.

約翰:我把鑰匙留在房間裏。

 

JohnI'velockedmyselfout.

約翰:我把自己鎖在外面了。

 

attendantIsee.

服務員:我明白了。

 

JohnWhatshouldIdo?

約翰:我該怎麼辦?

 

attendantYou'llneedtogodowntothefrontdeskandaskforaduplicatekey.

服務員:你需要下樓到大廳櫃台要一把備用鑰匙。

 

attendantDon'tworry.

服務員:別擔心。

 

---(atthefrontdesk)

---:(在櫃台)

 

JohnI'velockedmyselfout.

約翰:我把自己鎖在門外了。

 

JohnCouldIhaveaduplicatekey?

約翰:可以給我一把備用鑰匙嗎?

 

receptionistOfcourse,sir.What'syourroomnumber?

接待員:當然,先生。您的房間號碼是幾號?

 

John123.

約翰:一二三。

 

receptionistHereyouare,sir.

接待員:這是您的備用鑰匙,先生。

 

JohnBytheway,isthereanymailforme?

約翰:順便問一下,有我的信件嗎?

 

receptionistYes,thereisaletterherefromNewYork.

………………………………………………

有聲:Lesson38AskingforHelp請求幫助

 


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5021985
Lesson 37Room Service 客房服務
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 37Room Service 客房服務

 

situation John is calling room service to get his shirts laundered and suit pressed.

  場景: 約翰正打電話叫客房服務將襯衫送洗並且把西裝熨平。

 

    operator Room Service. What can I do for you?

  接線生: 客房服務部。我能為您效勞嗎?

 

    John I have some shirts that need to be laundered and I'd like my suit pressed.

  約翰: 我有些襯衫需要洗,還有西裝要熨。

 

    operator Your room number, please?

  接線生: 請問您住幾號房?

 

    John I'm John Smith in room 123.

  約翰: 我是一二三號房的約翰.史密斯。

 

    operator All right, Mr. Smith.

  接線生: 好的,史密斯先生。

 

    operator There is a laundry form and a bag in your room.

  接線生: 您的房間裏有一張洗衣單和洗衣袋。

 

    operator Please fill out the form, and then place it and the bag with your clothes, in the closet.

  接線生: 請填好單子,並連同洗衣袋及您的衣服放在衣櫥裡。

 

    operator The maid will come and pick it all up.

  接線生: 女服務生會去收件。

 

    John Hold on! I can't see the laundry form. Where is it?

  約翰: 等一下!我找不到洗衣單。在哪裡?

 

    operator It's in the drawer of the table beside your bed.

  接線生: 在您床頭櫃的抽屜裏。

 

    John Ah, yes. I've got it.

  約翰: 啊,有了。我找到了。

 

    John How long will it take to get my things back?

  約翰: 我多久能拿回我的衣服呢?

 

    operator The laundry will be returned to your room tomorrow before noon.

  接線生: 明天中午之前會幫您送回來。

 

    John All right. I've got it all ready here.

  約翰: 好的。我都弄好了。

 

    operator We'll pick it up right away, sir!

  接線生: 我們馬上就來拿,先生!

………………………………………………

Lesson 37Room Service 客房服務


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5018691
Lesson 36 Wake-Up Call 起床服務
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 36 Wake-Up Call 起床服務

 

situation John is calling room service for a wake-up call.

  場景: 約翰正打電話叫起床電話的客房服務。

 

    operator Room service. How may I help you?

  接線生: 客房服務部。我能幫您什麼忙?

 

    John Good evening. This is room 123. I'm John Smith.

  約翰: 晚安。我是一二三號房的約翰.史密斯。

 

    operator Yes, sir?

  接線生: 什麼事,先生?

 

    John I wonder if you could do me a favor.

  約翰: 你們能幫我一個忙嗎?

 

    operator I'll be happy to, if I can, Mr. Smith.

  接線生: 若能幫忙,我很樂意服務,史密斯先生。

 

    John Can you please give me a wake-up call at six, tomorrow morning?

  約翰: 請在明天早上六點鐘打電話叫醒我,好嗎?

 

    operator I certainly can.

  接線生: 當然可以。

 

    John Thank you. Do you provide breakfast that early?

  約翰: 謝謝。那麼早你們供應早餐了嗎?

 

    operator Yes, sir. You can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.

  接線生: 是的,先生。您可以在您房間裏吃早餐或在餐廳裏吃自助式早餐。

 

    John Good. Another thing, I need an extra blanket for the night.

  約翰: 好。還有一件事,今天晚上我需要多一條毛毯。

 

    operator That's no problem, Mr. Smith.

  接線生: 沒問題,史密斯先生。

 

    operator I'll send one up right away.

  接線生: 我馬上送一條上去。

…………………………………………

有聲:Lesson 36Wake-Up Call 起床服務

 

 

 


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5016284
Lesson 35 Check In 住宿登記
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 35 Check In 住宿登記

 

situation John is checking into a hotel.

  場景: 約翰正在旅館辦理住宿登記。

 

    --- (at a hotel front desk)

  ---: (在飯店櫃台)

 

    receptionist Good evening, sir. May I help you?

  接待員: 先生,晚安。我能為您效勞嗎?

 

    John Yes, I'd like to check in.

  約翰: 是的,我要辦住宿登記。

 

    receptionist Do you have a reservation, sir?

  接待員: 您有預訂房間嗎,先生?

 

    John Yes. I have a reservation for three nights.

  約翰: 是的。我訂了三個晚上。

 

    receptionist Your name, please?

  接待員: 請問您尊姓大名?

 

    John John Smith.

  約翰: 約翰.史密斯。

 

    receptionist Just a moment, please.

  接待員: 請稍等。

 

    receptionist Oh, yes. A double room. Is that right?

  接待員: 哦,是的。一間雙人房,對嗎?

 

    John Yes, I'm with my wife.

  約翰: 對,我和我太太一起來的。

 

    receptionist Would you please fill out this registration slip?

  接待員: 請您填這張登記卡好嗎?

 

    John No problem.

  約翰: 沒問題。

 

    --- (John finishes filling out the form)

  ---: (約翰填好了卡)

 

    receptionist Here's your room key.

  接待員: 這是您的房間鑰匙。

 

    John Thank you.

  約翰: 謝謝。

 

    John Could we have someone help us with our bags, please?

  約翰: 可以找個人幫我們提行李嗎?

 

    receptionist Certainly. I'll ring for someone to help you.

  接待員: 當然可以。我幫您找個人。

 

    receptionist Have a pleasant stay.

  接待員: 希望您在此住得愉快。

 

有聲:

Lesson 35 Check In 住宿登記




本文於 修改第 2 次
回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5013565
Lesson 34 Hotel Reservation 訂房
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 34

Hotel Reservation 訂房

 

【食衣住行】 Lesson 34 Hotel Reservation 訂房

 

    situation John is making reservations for a hotel room over the phone.

  場景: 約翰正透過電話向旅館訂房間。

 

    receptionist Hilton Hotel. May I help you?

  接待員: 希爾頓飯店。我能為您效勞嗎?

 

    John Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.

  約翰: 是的,我想預訂一間明天的房間。

 

    receptionist What kind of room would you like?

  接待員: 您想要什麼樣的房間?

 

    John A double, please.

  約翰: 一間雙人房。

 

    receptionist And how long do you plan to stay, sir?

  接待員: 先生,您打算住多久?

 

    John Three days.

  約翰: 三天。

 

    John What's the price of the room?

  約翰: 房間的價錢是多少?

 

    receptionist That'll be a hundred and nineteen dollars a night.

  接待員: 一個晚上一百一十九元。

 

    John Are any meals included?

  約翰: 包括餐費嗎?

 

    receptionist Yes, we have a complementary breakfast buffet on the mezzanine.

  接待員: 是的,我們在中層樓有免費的自助式早餐供應。

 

    John That's fine.

  約翰: 這樣很好。

 

    receptionist May I have your name, please?

  接待員: 請問尊姓大名?

 

    John Yes. John Smith.

  約翰: 我叫約翰.史密斯。

 

    receptionist Thank you, Mr. Smith. We'll be expecting you.

  接待員: 謝謝您,史密斯先生。我們期盼您的光臨。

 

有聲:

 

Lesson 34

Hotel Reservation 訂房


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5006979
生活會話 34
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

生活會話 34

 

Lesson 34 Hotel Reservation 訂房

 

    situation John is making reservations for a hotel room over the phone.

  場景: 約翰正透過電話向旅館訂房間。

 

    receptionist Hilton Hotel. May I help you?

  接待員: 希爾頓飯店。我能為您效勞嗎?

 

    John Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.

  約翰: 是的,我想預訂一間明天的房間。

 

    receptionist What kind of room would you like?

  接待員: 您想要什麼樣的房間?

 

    John A double, please.

  約翰: 一間雙人房。

 

    receptionist And how long do you plan to stay, sir?

  接待員: 先生,您打算住多久?

 

    John Three days.

  約翰: 三天。

 

    John What's the price of the room?

  約翰: 房間的價錢是多少?

 

    receptionist That'll be a hundred and nineteen dollars a night.

  接待員: 一個晚上一百一十九元。

 

    John Are any meals included?

  約翰: 包括餐費嗎?

 

    receptionist Yes, we have a complementary breakfast buffet on the mezzanine.

  接待員: 是的,我們在中層樓有免費的自助式早餐供應。

 

    John That's fine.

  約翰: 這樣很好。

 

    receptionist May I have your name, please?

  接待員: 請問尊姓大名?

 

    John Yes. John Smith.

  約翰: 我叫約翰.史密斯。

 

    receptionist Thank you, Mr. Smith. We'll be expecting you.

……………………………………………………………

Lesson Hotel Reservation 訂房


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5006728
Lesson 33: House Repairs
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 33 House Repairs

 

    situation John calls a plumber to repair a leak in the kitchen sink.

  場景: 約翰叫水管工人來修理廚房水槽的漏水。

 

    plumber Bob's Plumbing and Heating.

  水管工: 鮑勃水電行。

 

    John Hello. Could you tell me if you fix kitchen sinks?

  約翰: 你好。請問你們修理廚房的水槽嗎?

 

    plumber Yes, we do. What's the problem?

  水管工: 有,我們修。出了什麼問題?

 

    John Water is leaking all over my kitchen floor.

  約翰: 水槽漏水漏得廚房滿地都是。

 

    plumber Well, we can send over one of our plumbers at four o'clock this afternoon.

  水管工: 嗯,我們可以在今天下午四點派一名水管工過去。

 

    plumber Will someone be at home then?

  水管工: 那時有人在家嗎?

 

    John At four o'clock this afternoon? I'll be here.

  約翰: 今天下午四點嗎?我會在。

 

    plumber OK. What's the name?

  水管工: 好的。請問尊姓大名?

 

    John John Smith.

  約翰: 約翰.史密斯。

 

    plumber And the address?

  水管工: 地址呢?

 

    John Number 2236 Hemlock Street.

  約翰: 漢姆拉克街 2236 號。

 

    plumber All right, Mr. Smith.

  水管工: 好的,史密斯先生。

 

    plumber We'll have a plumber there at four o'clock this afternoon.

  水管工: 我們今天下午四點鐘會派一名水管工過去。

 

    John Thanks very much.

  約翰: 非常感謝。

……………………………………

有聲:Lesson 33  House Repairs 修理房子


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=5000036
Lesson 32 Colleague's Visiting 同事來訪
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 32

Colleague's Visiting 同事來訪

 

【食衣住行】 Lesson 0 Colleague's Visiting 同事來訪

 

    situation While John is showing his colleague Tony around his new place, Tony compliments the decor.

  場景: 當約翰正向他的同事東尼展示新家時,湯米對裝潢表示稱讚。

 

    Tony You have a lovely home, John.

  東尼: 約翰,你家很漂亮。

 

    Tony I hope you'll show me around inside sometime.

  東尼: 我希望你以後能帶我去參觀一下。

 

    John There is no time like the present.

  約翰: 現在最合適不過了。

 

    John Please come right in. I'll be happy to show you around.

  約翰: 請進。我很高興帶你到處看看。

 

    Tony That's very kind of you.

  東尼: 你真好。

 

    Tony I hope I'm not putting you to a lot of trouble.

  東尼: 我希望不會給你添太多麻煩。

 

    John No trouble at all.

  約翰: 一點也不麻煩。

 

    John Now, here's the living room.

  約翰: 這是客廳。

 

    Tony It's quite spacious, isn't it?

  東尼: 很寬敞,不是嗎?

 

    Tony And very sunny, too.

  東尼: 而且採光也很好。

 

    John Yes. The room faces south, so we have sunshine all day long.

  約翰: 是的。這個房間朝南,因此我們整天都有陽光。

 

    Tony It's beautifully furnished.

  東尼: 房間佈置得很精緻。

 

    John I'm glad you like it.

  約翰: 我很高興你喜歡。

 

    Tony Who is your designer and where did you ever get this furniture?

  東尼: 你的設計師是誰,還有,你在哪買到這些傢俱呢?

 

    John We hired Shields and Ross to do the design, but most of the furnishings had to be made to order.

  約翰: 我們請席爾斯蘿絲公司幫我們設計,但大部份傢俱是訂做的。

 

    Tony No wonder it is so nice!

  東尼: 難怪這麼漂亮。

 

有聲:

Lesson 32

Colleague's Visiting 同事來訪

……………………………………………


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=4998195
Lesson 31 Arranging Furniture 擺設傢俱
推薦0


落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

Lesson 31

Arranging Furniture 擺設傢俱

 

【食衣住行】 Lesson 31 Arranging Furniture 擺設傢俱

 

    situation Mary and her husband, John, are arranging their new living room furniture.

  場景: 瑪莉和她的丈夫約翰正在擺設他們新的客廳傢俱。

 

    Mary John, can you do me a favor?

  瑪麗: 約翰,你能幫我個忙嗎?

 

    John Of course. What can I do for you?

  約翰: 當然。要我幫妳什麼忙?

 

    Mary Help me move the table.

  瑪麗: 幫我搬一下桌子。

 

    Mary It's too heavy for me.

  瑪麗: 太重了,我搬不動。

 

    John Why?

  約翰: 為什麼要搬?

 

    Mary The table is a bit in the way.

  瑪麗: 這張桌子有點擋路。

 

    John Where do you want it, then?

  約翰: 妳想把它搬到哪裡?

 

    Mary Next to the window.

  瑪麗: 窗戶旁邊。

 

    John In that case, you'll have to move the sofa to make room for the table.

  約翰: 如果那樣,妳得把沙發移開,挪出個空間給桌子。

 

    Mary You're right. But where should we put this sofa?

  瑪麗: 你說的對。可是我們要把沙發放哪裡呢?

 

    John We can put it in the small bedroom.

  約翰: 我們可以把它放在小臥室裏。

 

    Mary But the cabinet will block the entrance.

  瑪麗: 可是那個櫃子會擋住門口。

 

    Mary We'd have to move it, too.

  瑪麗: 我們也必須把它搬開。

 

    John Can we move it by ourselves?

  約翰: 我們自己搬得動嗎?

 

    Mary I doubt it.

  瑪麗: 我懷疑。

 

 

有聲:

Lesson 31

Arranging Furniture 擺設傢俱


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=4997836
頁/共4頁 回應文章第一頁 回應文章上一頁 回應文章下一頁 回應文章最後一頁