網路城邦
回本城市首頁 博學軒英語學習城
市長:落伍者  副市長: 黃湘
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市文學創作文學賞析【博學軒英語學習城】城市/討論區/
討論區英文散文 字體:
上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
屏榮高中-英文文學欣賞
 瀏覽409|回應0推薦0

落伍者
等級:8
留言加入好友

 

屏榮高中-英文文學欣賞

 

網址:http://english.prhs.ptc.edu.tw/engliterature.htm

 

其中的一篇:

       湖中小島因尼斯菲        葉威廉慈 (  1865-1939)

The Lake Isle of Innisfree    b y William Butler Yeats (  1865-1939)

我現在要去,去到因尼斯菲,

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,

我那裡造一間樹枝糊泥的小木屋;

And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:

我要在那裡種九排豆子,蜂房一具,

Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,

在那密蜂嗡嗡聲中的寧靜獨住.

And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

 

 

我會在那裡得到一些寧靜,寧靜慢慢的來,

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow.

從清晨的面紗到蟋蟀鳴的地方;

Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;

午夜是點點微光閃爍,日中是一片紫色光彩,

There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,

晚間則到處有紅雀飛翔.

And evening full the linnet's wings.

 

 

我現在要去了, 因為不分晝夜,

I will arise and go now. for always night and day,

我總是聽到那湖水汨拍岸的聲音;

I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;

我在大道上或灰色小路上站著的時節,

While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,

也聽到那聲音,在我深深的內心.

I hear it in the deep heart's core.

                (取自梁實秋先生之譯文)

 

 

 


回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=66782&aid=4817575