網路城邦
回本城市首頁 葛志鵬與您交流好圖文
市長:葛志鵬  副市長:
加入本城市推薦本城市加入我的最愛訂閱最新文章
udn城市情感交流心靈【葛志鵬與您交流好圖文】城市/討論區/
討論區飲食男女 字體:
上一個討論主題 回文章列表 下一個討論主題
婚姻中的幽默
 瀏覽265|回應0推薦1

葛志鵬
等級:8
留言加入好友
文章推薦人 (1)

葛志鵬

Wife: 'What are you doing?'

妻:你在作什麼啊?
Husband : Nothing.

夫:沒作什麼。
Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。
Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'

夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?
Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'

夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?
Wife : 'Yes or no.'

妻:要或不要。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'

妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?
Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。
Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'

妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!
Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。
Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。
Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'

子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。
Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'

母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。
Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .

女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。
The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'

男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'

他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。

回應 回應給此人 推薦文章 列印 加入我的文摘

引用
引用網址:https://city.udn.com/forum/trackback.jsp?no=60857&aid=3042668