The first time ever I saw your face
有史以來第一次,我看見你的臉
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
我還以爲你的眼睛太陽在玫瑰
And the moon and stars were the gifts you gave
和月亮和星星是你給的禮物
To the dark and the empty skies.
黑暗和空虛的我愛的天空
… … … … … … … …… … … …
And the first time ever I kissed your mouth
有史以來第一次我吻你的嘴
I felt the earth move in my hands
我覺得從我手中的乾坤挪移
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
就像一個圈養鳥類顫抖的心
That was there at my command, my love.
這是我的命令有我的愛
… … … … … … … …… … … …
And the first time ever I lay with you
有史以來第一次我躺在你
I felt your heart so close to mine
他感到你的心貼近我的心
And I knew our joy would fill the earth
我知道我們的歡樂將充滿大地
And last and last and last till the end of time, my love.
最後,最後和結束的時間,直到最後我的愛
… … … … … … … …… … … …