<table bordercolor="#bf407f" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="20" width="580" background="http://onwith.net/bg/bg052.jpg" border="4"><tbody><tr><td><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="12" width="580" background="http://onwith.net/bg/bg015.jpg" border="5"><tbody><tr><td><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="580" background="http://onwith.net/bg/bg015.jpg"><tbody><tr><td background="http://www.xjbl.net/feiying/ks/wybjk/sgbj/115.jpg"><table style="FILTER: Alpha(Opacity=100,style=2)" width="580" background="https://city.udn.com/community/img/city/5939/CITY_PHOTO/NORMAL/f_249534_1.jpg"><tbody><tr><td><embed src="http://www.blog286.com/upfile/flash/071107/04.swf" width="590" height="399" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" /></td></tr></tbody></table><div style="SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #ffe3ff; SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #ffffff; OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 580px; SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #ffffff; SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #ffffff; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #ffe3ff; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #f5cff5; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 460px"><pre><p style="MARGIN-LEFT: 100px"><font style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px" face="arial" color="#7f0040">
Madonna-Another Suitcase in Another Hall
I don't expect my love affairs to last for long
我從不奢望情事又久又長
Never fool myself that my dreams will come true
也從不自我欺瞞美夢將會成真
Being used to trouble I anticipate it
業已習慣麻煩甚至可以預料
But all the same I hate it, wouldn't you?
但一成不變真令人厭煩 你不覺得嗎?
So what happens now? 所以現在怎啦?
Another suitcase in another hall
不過是另一大廳內另一只皮箱
So what happens now? 所以發生了什麼?
Take your picture off another wall
把你的照片從牆上取下吧
Where am I going to? 我該何去何從?
You'll get by, you always have before
你會熬過來的 你以往總可以的
Where am I going to? 我該何去何從?
Time and time again I've said that I don't care
一次又一次 我已說過我不在乎
That I'm immune to gloom, 我對悲傷免疫
that I'm hard through and through
也穿越重重困難
But every time it matters all my words desert me
但每次發生 我的話就背棄了我
So anyone can hurt me, and they do
所以任何人都能傷害我 而他們也真的做了
Call in three months time and I'll be fine, I know
三個月內致電給我 我會好轉的
Well maybe not that fine, 嗯嗯 或許沒完全康復
but I'll survive anyhow 但我會存活下來的
I won't recall the names and places of each sad occasion
我將不再睹物思人
But that's no consolation here and now.
只是此時此刻倒也找不到安慰哪
Where am I going to? 我該何去何從呢?
Don't ask anymore. 別再問了。
</font></p></pre></div><p align="center"><embed src="http://pic.wretch.cc/photos/serv/video/video_player/BGMusicPlayer.swf?file=http://f4.wretch.yimg.com/christabelle/57/1250678997.mp3&backcolor=0xffe3ff&frontcolor=0xffe3ff&lightcolor=0xac8fc90&volume=50&autostart=true&showdigits=true&repeat=true" width="255" height="20" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="none" /> </p></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><p>‧